One of the cool features of Litewallet is you can buy Litecoin directly inside the app!
It is very simple and quick! You will be a charged fee for the service, but those fees go directly to the Litecoin Foundation to support developing Litewallet.
This is different than the fees charged when you send Litecoin. Buying Litecoin is a complex process and our partners take the risk. But the process is very quick (~5 minutes) and simple.
There are two ways to add Litecoin to Litewallet.
- First tap "Buy".
- Select the partner and the fiat you will pay with.
- Tap on the arrow to start the process with our payment partner.
- Verify all the steps with ID and credit card (or other payment method).
- Note the payment ID and the confirmation email from the partner.
- Funds are deposited to your Litewallet .
- Tap "Receive".
- You can show the QR code to your payee and they can scan the code in their smart phone with Litewallet or some other Litecoin wallet.
- Or, you can tap on "Share" and select Email or Text Message.
- Ask the payee to send your Litecoin.
- Litewallet to Litewallet transfers are very quick (2.5 minutes for first confirmation).
- Transfers from exchanges or commercial crypto ventures can take minutes, hours or days. Please contact them if the Litecoin never reaches your Litewallet.
I'm trying to send my litecoin. To altcointrader, but it saying I have insufficient amount... While I'm having
As long as you send a Litecoin amount that covers the small transaction fee (mining) you should not have an insufficient amount. You can check the fee amount by touching the paper/pencil symbol that allows you to use: regular, economy, luxury. Each with their own speed and fees. Economy is the slowest and cheapest while Luxury is that fastest and most expensive.
In 2022, All options are quite inexpensive options.
I personally choose Economy when It is not time sensitive.
I hope this helps!
I recently tried sending some Litecoin using the app and it did I fact ask for a network fee but it seemed as though it was in the form of a donation to the Litecoin foundation the fee itself seemed minimal but that was the only transaction that happen the other party to whom I was trying to send $50 in Litecoin to never received it they required for me to send the full amount and did not accept partial payments, but after I paid the donation thinking it was the network fee and then hit the blue rectangle send button nothing happened to this day the litecoin is still on my account in the app it also displays what I thought was the network fee that I paid above my litecoin amount, the help directions say to subtract the network fee from your original balance but that doesn't make any sense when you have to enter the full amount your trying to send in the first place I have submitted requests buy haven't received any answer yet
Please sign in to leave a comment.